* Your Name:
* Email (This will not be displayed)
Behind the wheel of a classic Corvette, an astute sports car driver appreciates the importance of stable control as much as they desire the vehicle’s fine exterior profile and its range of Chevrolet small block and big block V8 engines. Connecting between the strut rod and strut bracket supporting the rear axle of a Chevrolet Corvette, this set of split polyurethane strut rod bushings are a vital component to providing a firm, stable ride with 1963-1974 vehicles.
- Rear strut rod bushings designed serving as a direct replacement for rubber bushings with 1963-1974 Chevrolet Corvettes
- Fits 1.1875-inch diameter strut rod eye
- Polyurethane bushings with shore A 95.
- Tensile strength rated at 5,800 psi
- Arrives as a set of four bushings
|Chevrolet||Corvette||1963 - 1974|