Ready for a blast from the past? This custom lower air dam was a popular upgrade for the early C3's. This was designed to grab all the available air under the grille and headlights to force it into the radiator. The results are much lower temperatures at cruising speeds, and less front end lift at high speeds. The best part is that it remains hidden by the nose to maintain anoriginal appearance.
- Hand Laminated Fiberglass Construction
- Bolts To All 1973-79 Stock Front Ends
- Forces More Air Into Radiator: Cooler Water Temperature
- Keeps Road Dust & Grime Away From Nose Hardware
- Supplied In Gray Gelcoat (Paint To Match)
- Ready to Fit, Sand, Prime and Paint
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
|1973 - 1979