We bring you this exclusive Hydroboost system to add power brakes to your car. Why do you need Hydroboost? Traditional power brake boosters function by robbing vacuum from the engine to decrease brake pedal effort. If you have a high-lift camshaft in your car, you may not have enough vacuum to allow the brake booster to function. Hydroboost runs off of your existing power steering pump to provide rugged, reliable and trouble free service no matter how big of a camshaft you have chosen for your car while increasing your overall braking power!
- CNC Machined T6 billet aluminum adapter plates for use with twin piston MC conversion
- This model is for use with the our Twin Piston MC Conversion Only - 1014856
- All engines with PS pump on driver's side - compatible with rack and pinion conversions
- For use with disc / drum or disc / disc brakes (not for use with 4 wheel drum brakes)
- Adjustable Brake Pedal Rod To Allow For A Range Of Brake Pedal Height Adjustments
- Models with PS lineset include overlength hoses with re-usable / re-buildable hose ends
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1953 - 1962