Traction and control are so very important at the rear of a Chevrolet Corvette as engine power flows through the wheels of this portion of the vehicle. Adopting a rear independent suspension in 1963, the Corvette incorporated the use of trailing arms aiding in the delivery of the much-needed stability to accompany the sports car’s new heights of performance. In the restoration or repair of a 1963-1982 Corvette, this trailing arm pivot bolt kit provides a necessary and proper link for the steady function of the rear suspension.
- Kit compatible for installation on 1963-1982 Chevrolet Corvettes
- Reproduction of original hardware
- Used for mounting the rear trailing arm to shim
- A 10-piece kit (2 Headmark trailing arm bolts with black oxide finish, 2 Cotter pins, 2 bolts and 4 washers)
- Contains components for both trailing arms
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1963 - 1982
Ask a question about
Corvette Trailing Arm Pivot Bolt Kit, 1963-1982: