- Adds Major Horsepower & Torque To Modified Engines
- 2 Inch 18 Gauge Primary Tube Diameter With 3 Inch Spike Merge Collectors
- .375 Inch Surface Ground Flanges & Ball & Socket Connections Eliminate Leaks
- Includes 3 Inch X-Pipe With No Converters
- T-304 Mandrel Bent Stainless Steel With TIG Welds & Ported Inlets
- ARP Grade 8 Header Bolts, Flat Out Racing Gaskets, 02 Sensor Extension Harness, & Accuseal
- Off Road Use Only and Cannot Be Sold Or Shipped To New York Or California
- Made In The U.S.A.
Anytime you add substantial modifications to your C5 Corvette such as heads & cam, a built stroker engine, or a supercharger, youll need to address the exhaust system. The factory exhaust manifolds, as good as they are, keep you from realizing your engines full power & performance potential. By smoothing and maximizing exhaust flow with a larger diameter full length header, youll notice substantial gains in power. With highly modified engines, this system will yield a major improvement in horsepower and torque! American Racing Headers full length C5 Corvette headers enable you to fine tune your vehicle to match your upgrades. This header system includes 18 gauge 2 inch primary tubing with .375 thick surface ground flanges, and 16 gauge 3 inch merge collectors with leak proof ball and socket flanges. American Racing Headers exclusive cat forward x-pipe location maximizes power and allows you to run stock or aftermarket cat-back exhaust systems. This header is complete with an off-road only 3 inch x-pipe without converters, premium ARP Grade 8 header bolts, Flat Out racing gaskets, Accuseal band clamps, and instructions engineered specifically for your C5 Corvette. NOTE:
Off Road Use Only, Professional installation recommended
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1997 - 2000
Ask a question about
Corvette American Racing Headers 2 inch x 3 inch Full Length Headers With 3 Inch X-Pipe & No Cats, Off Road Use Only, 1997-2000: