- 1953-1962 Chevy C1 Corvette EFI Fuel Tank
- Fuel Injection ready!
- Uses a GPA series fuel pump
- Uses aftermarket 5-bolt senders. Multiple Ohm ranges available to work with factory or aftermarket gauges
- EFI style internal baffling. Extra large 4.3 liter internal fuel tray to prevent fuel pump starvation
- Perfect to use when doing an LS conversion
- Fuel pump and sender are recessed in the tank for easy installation with no modification needed to your car
- Looks like an OE tank when installed
- Coated galvanized steel then Powder Coated Silver
- 16 Gallon Capacity
This gas tank is designed for moodified or restorod C1 Corvettes, it is not a direct replacement for a stock fuel tank.
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1953 - 1962
Ask a question about
Corvette Fuel Injection Gas Tank, 1953-1962: