This direct replacement C5 LS1 or LS6 accelerator pedal position (APP) sensor matches the fit and performance of a failed original equipment sensor to restore proper vehicle operation. OE fit and function and appearance once installed. Plug & play installation, no programming required. Solve those annoying trouble codes and other APP sensor problems you've been having with this C5 1997-2004 Corvette Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor And Harness.
Features and Benefits:
- OE fit, finish, function and appearance once installed.
- Includes instructions and installation tool for use with OE fasteners.
- Maintains same throttle response as OE.
- Replaces a failed APP Sensor with a new part instead of used or “refurbished.”
- Solves problem of failing APP Sensor causing car to enter “limp mode.”
- Eliminates P1275, P1280 and P1285 DTC Error Codes from failing APP Sensors.
- Works with all LS1 / LS6 Corvettes with a 9 Pin APP Sensor.
- Allows our customers to replace only the sensor, not the whole pedal assembly.
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.
||1997 - 2004