* 100% Shimmed, Chamfered and Slotted
* Powder Coated Backing Plates
* 100% Asbestos Free Formulation
* Wear and Noise Tested by Independent Laboratory for Performance Optimization
* Consistent Performance
1. After installing new brake pads, make 6 to 10 stops from approximately 30-35 mph applying moderate pressure.
2. Make an additional 2-3 hard stops from approximately 40-45 mph.
3. DO NOT DRAG BRAKES!
4. Allow 15 minutes for brakesystem to cool down.
5. After step 4 your new pads are ready for use.
C2 C3 CORVETTE BRAKES CALIPERS PADS
The Vehicle Fitment Guide is to be used as a general reference. The data has been provided by our suppliers and manufacturers and may contain errors or incorrect data. Always refer to a professional to verify correct fitment for your vehicle.